Personal data that we process
Baiku processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide it yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that Baiku processes:
- First and last name;
- Address details;
- Phone number;
- Email address;
- Payment information;
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example in contact forms, correspondence or during telephone contact.
Processing this personal data is a necessary condition for entering into this agreement with you. Without this personal data, Baiku will not be able to provide services to you or fulfill any other obligations of this agreement. You cannot enter into this agreement with Baiku without providing the relevant personal data.
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or services do not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years old. Unless they have parental or guardian permission. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us at email@example.com and we will remove this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Baiku processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Providing our services to you;
- Being able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to be able to perform our services;
- Inform you about changes to our services and products;
- Inform you about purchased services or products;
- Identify you;
- Complying with legal obligations, such as your consent to the processing of certain personal data.
Insofar as the processing of personal data takes place on the basis of your consent, the customer always has the right to withdraw the given consent.
Automated decision making
Baiku does not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example, an employee of Baiku).
How long we keep personal data
Baiku does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected, unless there are legal obligations that prescribe a longer retention period.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Baiku shares your personal data with various third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement and to comply with any legal obligation. These third parties may be located outside the EUR or EEA. Baiku remains responsible for these processing operations.
Cookies or similar techniques we use
Baiku uses technical and functional cookies. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical functioning of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and, for example, remember your preferred settings. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information that was previously stored via the settings of your browser.
Your rights regarding personal data
You have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what happens to it and how long it is stored.
- Right of access: you can submit a request to view the data we process about you.
- Right to rectification and completion: you have the right to supplement, correct, delete or block your personal data whenever you want.
- If you give us permission to process your data, you have the right to withdraw that consent and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and to transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you can object to the processing of your data. We will comply with this, unless there are valid reasons for processing.
How we protect personal data
Bisschoppenhoflaan 641, 2100 Antwerpen
Telefoonnummer: +32 476 50 29 00